Support WorldBoston and local causes this summer at the Combined Temples Charity Golf Tournament! Members of WorldBoston’s network who register at the following levels will generate the corresponding proceeds (included in registration price): Pin Flag Sponsor: $200 (contributes $100 to WorldBoston) Tee Box Sign Sponsor: $150 (contributes $75 WorldBoston) Single Player: $150 (contributes $50 to WorldBoston)
August 11 (Monday) 7:30 am Registration & Light Breakfast 8:30 am Shotgun Start – Scramble Format 1:30 pm Kosher Deli Lunch, Raffle, and Awards
Brookmeadow Country Club 100 Everendon Street Canton, MA 02021
Additionally, the following are just a few of the many programs supported by your participation:
- Delivering hot meals to shut-ins and the disadvantaged in conjunction with the Meals on Wheels Program.
- Ongoing contributions and support to Family Table Food Bank and families impacted by economic or medical emergencies.
- Raising funds for Big Brothers and Big Sisters.
- Providing volunteers for Habitat for Humanity.
- Participating in the annual Walk for Hunger, raising funds to feed the poor and homeless.
View tournament details here, and access the registration form here. Contact WorldBoston Board Member and Tournament Co-Chair Irv Kempner for more information, and to indicate your WorldBoston affiliation!