WorldBoston works with dedicated and talented interns throughout the year supporting our Citizen Diplomacy and Global Education initiatives, and occasionally has openings to expand our team of paid staff.
Manager of Operations and Global Education Programs
Due to the high level of interest, we have closed the link for more applications for the position Manager of Operations and Global Education Programs while we review received materials. Thank you for your understanding.
- Creating clear and visually appealing newsletters to advertise WorldBoston events, using email marketing software
- Keeping our website up-to-date
- Working with the President and other staff to maintain visibility on WorldBoston membership, event payments, and other critical operational elements
- Providing support to other programs involving international visitors, and to new programs as necessary
- Drafting grant proposals for existing and future global education-focused programs, and implementing them as necessary.
- Superior attention to detail and motivation for outstanding performance
- Initiative and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration in lively team environment
- Ability to attract and interact well with participants and stakeholders from diverse local and international communities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel (required); experience with WordPress, QuickBooks, and/or Photoshop a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, international affairs, nonprofit administration, or related field
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience; examples of relevant experience include, but are not limited to, community outreach, organizing events, and small office management, including management of interns
- Passion for international affairs and nonprofit excellence
- Personal goals to grow and take on new responsibilities in a small team atmosphere
- Motivation to advance a mission-driven organization
No openings at this time.